Lloyd Davey > Stevens & Bolton LLP > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
Stevens & Bolton LLP Offices
- Go to...
Employment, immigration and pensions.
Partner in the employment, immigration and pensions department advising on the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment / HR matters, with a particular focus on the technology and retail sectors and UK inward investment. Member of the firm’s International Practice Group which is responsible for managing its international law firm relationships.
Morgan Cole – 1998 to 2000 (qualification)
Osborne Clarke – 2000 to 2013
Stevens & Bolton – 2013 to date (partner since 2015)
Employment Lawyers Association
European Employment Lawyers Association
International Bar Association
Portsmouth Grammar School; University of Warwick (1997 LLB Law); College of Law, Guildford (1998).
Sport and music.
South East > Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
‘With a very commercial approach‘, the impressive employment and immigration team at Stevens & Bolton LLP is led by the ‘exceptional’ Kerry Garcia. Equally well-regarded partner Hannah Ford has a track record dealing with tribunal litigation; Lloyd Davey concentrates on clients within the technology, media and retail sectors and is highlighted for his offering on the full range of HR advice; and senior associate Abigail Etchells has a focus on TUPE matters and agency worker issues. The team has collective skills across all aspects of employment advisory and contentious cases.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Transport > Aviation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Human resources > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport