Ruth Graham > BLM > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
42 KING STREET WEST
- Go to...
North West > Insurance > Personal injury: defendantWithin: Leading individuals -
BLM‘s substantial personal injury defence team has considerable expertise across the whole spectrum of cases. Jonathan Clay and Joanne Francis jointly lead the practice, which acts for a wide range of clients in the public sector, as well as charities, SMEs and multinational companies across sectors including retail, leisure, construction, manufacturing and the motor industry. Key team members include Andrew Kerr, Ruth Graham, David Spencer, while four lawyers were promoted to the partnership in the team during 2018 – Lauren Gosnell, Louise Stubbs, Steven Lynch and David Rainey. Associate Nicola Overmire is also recommended.
North West > Transport
BLM handles personal injury and recovery claims with a focus on the bus, coach, rail, tram and air sectors. Areas of expertise include pre-litigation claims, personal injury litigation, driving prosecutions, public enquiries, health and safety prosecutions and inquests. The ‘hugely experienced, pragmatic and results oriented’ Ruth Graham leads the Manchester motor team.
- Leading individuals - North West > Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Personal injury: defendant - North West > Insurance
- Transport - North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Social housing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Construction