Andrew Millen > BLM > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
42 KING STREET WEST
- Go to...
Partner and Head of the Volume Recovery Practice Group. Andrew heads up the Volume Motor and Property Recovery departments, acting for a wide range of insurers and corporate fleets in relation to the recovery of insured and uninsured losses arising out of motor, household and commercial property disputes. Andrew also leads the claimant personal injury team and has extensive experience in handling large loss and catastrophic injury claims arising from motor, employers’ and public liability accidents received on both a first and third party capture basis. Volume Recovery is based in Manchester and has over 45 lawyers.
Qualified 1998; partner Berrymans Lace Mawer 2004.
Sedbergh School, Cumbria; University of the West of England.
Golf, rugby, walking and mountain biking.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Employment > Employment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant