Katheryn Riggs > Tees Law > Bishop's Stortford, England > Lawyer Profile
Tees Law Offices
95 London Road
- Go to...
Medical Negligence and Personal Injury
Katheryn qualified as a Legal Executive in September 2019 and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. She originally joined Tees as a Paralegal in the Medical Negligence team in April 2015 and studied for her professional qualification whilst working full-time and gaining invaluable experience.
She deals with a variety of Medical Negligence claims, working with clients to understand their needs and seek answers for what has gone wrong.
Katheryn understands that seeking legal advice on a medical issue can be daunting however she is friendly and approachable and will provide updates, support and understanding from the initial meeting and throughout.
Paralegal, Tees Law, 2015-2019; Legal Executive, Tees Law, 2019-2020; Associate, Tees Law, 2020-present
Law with French LLB, University of Sheffield, 2010-2014; Administrative Law, Contract Law, Company Law, University of Paris, 2012-2013; Level 6 Graduate Fast Track Diploma, CILEX Law School, 2016-2018
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector