Tim Deeming > Tees Law > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Tees Law Offices
- Go to...
Medical Negligence and Personal Injury
Tim has over two decades of experience working exclusively on medical negligence claims. His areas of particular expertise include Catastrophic injury; Birth trauma; Brain’/Spinal injury; Limb loss/amputation claims.
Associate at Irwin Mitchell, 2002-2015; Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK), 2015-2018; Partner at Tees, 2018- present
Law Society Panel for Clinical Negligence; and Society of Clinical Injury Lawyers.
Outside of work Tim enjoys outdoor pursuits and beekeeping.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The ‘professional and sympathetic‘ team at Tees Law is ‘approachable, understanding and shows genuine care’. The firm handles both catastrophic and lower-value medical negligence claims, and it has lawyers who specialise in inquest work and NHS continuing healthcare claims and appeals. Vastly experienced practice head Janine Collier ‘really cares and is a very dedicated person who just wants to help‘. She secured a seven-figure interim payment for a client suffering from cerebral palsy as a result of skull fractures. Tim Deeming is ‘outstanding in his advice and also realistic‘. Widely acknowledged PI expert Vicki Seabrook and ‘polite and efficient’ associate Sarah Stocker also play key roles in the practice.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - East Anglia > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media, entertainment and sport
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge