Sarah Stocker > Tees Law > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Tees Law Offices
- Go to...
Medical Negligence and Personal Injury
Sarah is an Associate Solicitor within the Medical Negligence team at Tees. Sarah has been working exclusively on medical negligence claims for over 8 years and has developed specialisms in: Stillbirth & Neonatal death claims; Ophthalmic claims; Surgical Negligence; GP Negligence; and Cosmetic & Bariatric Surgery.
Legal Secretary/ Paralegal, Andrew Grove & Company, 2007 – 2012; Litigation Assistant, Kennedys, 2012 – 2014; Clinical Negligence Paralegal, Tees Law, 2015 – 2015; Trainee Solicitor, Ward Gethin Archer, 2015 – 2017; Solicitor, Tees Law, 2017 – 2021; Associate, Tees Law, 2021- present
Sarah is a member of the Public Advisory Group at the Society of Clinical Injury Lawyers (SCIL) and is a helpline volunteer with Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
Law LLB, Anglia Ruskin University, 2007-2010; Completed the LPC at BPP University, 2013 – 2015
The ‘professional and sympathetic‘ team at Tees Law is ‘approachable, understanding and shows genuine care’. The firm handles both catastrophic and lower-value medical negligence claims, and it has lawyers who specialise in inquest work and NHS continuing healthcare claims and appeals. Vastly experienced practice head Janine Collier ‘really cares and is a very dedicated person who just wants to help‘. She secured a seven-figure interim payment for a client suffering from cerebral palsy as a result of skull fractures. Tim Deeming is ‘outstanding in his advice and also realistic‘. Widely acknowledged PI expert Vicki Seabrook and ‘polite and efficient’ associate Sarah Stocker also play key roles in the practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media, entertainment and sport
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge