Joshua Coombe > Tees Law > Chelmsford, England > Lawyer Profile
Tees Law Offices
Victoria Road South
- Go to...
Partner and Head of Office for Tees Law in Chelmsford
Joshua manages the busy Family Department in the Chelmsford office, and specialises in dealing with relationship related financial issues, whether by way of pre-relationship agreements, divorce or civil partnership settlements, or cohabitee disputes, as well as advising on issues concerning children (including Child Arrangements, Specific Issue, Prohibited Steps Orders, Child Relocation and Child Abduction).
With over 25 years’ experience in family law Joshua is highly regarded and deals with cases both nationally and internationally.
Trainee BTMK, 1995-1997; Solicitor, BTMK, 1997-2003; Solicitor, Birketts LLP, 2003-2010; Family Law Accredited Specialist and Associate, Tees Law, 2010-2012; Partner, Tees Law, 2012-present
Accredited member of Resolution; Board member of the Avenue Contact Centre in Westcliff; Board member of Trust Tees
Reading Blue Coat School; LPC, College of Law, Guildford, 1994-1995
Josh enjoys running and listening to music.
At Tees Law, practitioners in Chelmsford, Brentwood and Saffron Walden are led by Joshua Coombe alongside overall department head Sally Powell. Coombe specialises in complex financial matters involving substantial wealth, company structures and trusts, and also has a range of expertise in family law. More broadly, the group is able to work with other teams in the firm on divorce cases with related company law issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector