Ms Fi Ling Quak > WongPartnership LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
WongPartnership LLP Offices
12 MARINA BOULEVARD, LEVEL 28
MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE TOWER 3
- Go to...
Ms Fi Ling Quak
Corporate Group; Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Practice; Private Equity Practice.
Partner – Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Practices.
Main practice areas are in mergers and acquisitions, privatisations, private equity investments and corporate and commercial transactions. She has co-authored the Singapore chapter in The Private Equity Review (Investing) since 2013.
Significant mergers & acquisitions transactions which Fi Ling has worked on include acting for a consortium comprising HOPU, Hillhouse, Bank of China Group and Vanke Real Estate and the CEO of Global Logistics Properties Limited’s (“GLP”), acquisition of GLP by way of a scheme of arrangement, and Yanlord Land Group Limited in a mandatory general offer for United Engineering Limited and a subsequent chain offer for WBL Corporation Limited.
Member, Law Society of Singapore.
Admitted, 2001, Singapore; National University of Singapore (LL.B., Hons.).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Tax: local firms