Ms Vivien Yui > WongPartnership LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
WongPartnership LLP Offices
12 MARINA BOULEVARD, LEVEL 28
MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE TOWER 3
- Go to...
Ms Vivien Yui
Corporate Group; Business Establishment Practice; Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Practice; Employment Practice; Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice; Private Equity Practice.
Joint Head – Employment Practice; Partner – Business Establishment, Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Governance & Compliance and Private Equity Practices.
Extensive experience in private mergers and acquisitions for both publicly listed and private corporations; employment work include review of global share incentive plans and establishment of local employment practices, benefits and policies, immigration laws and regulatory issues; corporate governance and compliance; and general corporate and commercial work.
Law Society of Singapore; Singapore Academy of Law; Regional Committee Leadership, Asia & the Pacific, Employment Law Alliance.
Admitted, Singapore Bar, 1997; National University of Singapore (LL.B., Hons.), 1996.
Singapore > Labour and employment: local firms(Leading individuals)
WongPartnership LLP advises on the full gamut of non-contentious and contentious employment law matters, with niche experience in negotiating with unions, particularly concerning industrial relations, and challenging disciplinary and misconduct investigations. Department co-head Vivien Yui advises on the employment aspects of major corporate transactions, global share incentive plans and benefits and local policies, in addition to immigration law. Fellow co-head Jenny Tsin is noted for her experience in disputes between employers and employees, regulators and trade unions. She also assists clients with conducting investigations into whistle-blowing allegations and employee misconduct. Qi-Yang Chang is noted for employment-related disputes.
- Leading individuals - Singapore > Labour and employment: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms - Singapore
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Tax: local firms