Mr Joseph He Jun > WongPartnership LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
WongPartnership LLP Offices
12 MARINA BOULEVARD, LEVEL 28
MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE TOWER 3
- Go to...
Mr Joseph He Jun
Corporate Group; China Practice; Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Practice; Capital Markets Practice.
Joint Head – China Practice; Partner – Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets Practices.
Extensive experience in advising on corporate finance, equity capital markets, foreign investment, mergers and acquisitions and property development in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”). Recently authored the Singapore chapter of China Outbound Investment Guide 2017 published by China Law & Practice, an ALM publication, as well as the 2016 and 2013 editions. Also authored a chapter on Legislative Requirements in the Investors and Entrepreneur’s Guide Setting Up Business in China – The Essential Handbook published by Key Media Pte. Ltd. in 2002. Presents and participates in panel discussions at regional and local conferences on PRC-related topics.
Member, Business China; Advisory Board, Singapore Management University Law School.
Admitted, 1994, PRC; Yunnan University (B.A.); China University of Politics and Law (LL.M.); McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific (LL.M.).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Tax: local firms