Ms Gail Ong > WongPartnership LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
WongPartnership LLP Offices
12 MARINA BOULEVARD, LEVEL 28
MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE TOWER 3
- Go to...
Ms Gail Ong
Financial Services Group; Capital Markets Practice.
Head – Equity Capital Markets Practice.
Gail has extensive experience in various capital markets transactions, including Rule 144A/Reg S equity and debt offerings in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and India and the U.S. by issuers in various industries. Prior to joining WongPartnership, Gail advised on U.S. securities law at the New York and Singapore offices of a leading international firm.
Admitted, Singapore Bar and New York State Bar; National University of Singapore (LL.B., Hons.), 1996; University of Pennsylvania (LL.M.), 1998.
Singapore > Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms(Leading individuals)
WongPartnership LLP has a healthy mix of equity and debt deals, including bond programmes, perpetual securities, IPOs, REIT offerings and Catalist listings. The firm has made significant headway in listings by Chinese issuers, along with achieving prime roles as international counsel on deals in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. The wider capital markets team is especially active in real estate, healthcare and technology. Gail Ong heads the equity capital markets (ECM) team with Hui Choon Yuen leading the debt group. Trevor Chuan is another key DCM specialist, along with Chee Shan Long and Karen Yeoh on the ECM side.
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms - Singapore
- Leading individuals - Singapore > Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Tax: local firms