Mr Augusto San Pedro > Villaraza & Angangco (V&A Law) > Manila, Philippines > Lawyer Profile
Villaraza & Angangco (V&A Law) Offices
V&A LAW CENTRE, 11TH AVENUE CORNER 39TH STREET
BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY 1634
METRO MANILA, MANILA
- Go to...
Mr Augusto San Pedro
- Specializes in Commercial Litigation and disputes relating to Banking & Finance, Insurance, Product Liability, Commercial and Corporate Law.
- 20 years of experience in Trial and Appellate Practice before Philippine Courts, including commercial arbitration.
- Senior Professorial Lecturer, University of the Philippines College of Law
• Bench Book Writer on Special Proceedings, Philippine Judicial Academy (PHILJA)
- University of the Philippines (1990) Bachelor of Laws, Dean’s Medal for Academic Excellence
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
One of the key firms in the Philippines for litigation work, Villaraza & Angangco (V&A Law) represents clients in complex disputes before courts, government agencies and arbitral tribunals, many of which have a multi-jurisdictional element. Joseph Anthony Lopez leads the team and draws on his previous experience working in-house at a major bank to handle financial disputes, securities fraud and insolvency. Co-managing partners Augusto San Pedro Jr and Alejandro Alfonso Navarro are key members of the team; the former specialises in commercial disputes, advising on matters related to joint ventures, banking and finance, product liability and competition law, while the latter is an arbitration specialist having previously represented clients before the Singapore International Arbitration Centre. Thea Daep specialises in fraud and anti-money laundering investigations,