Andrew Keeley > Charles Russell Speechlys LLP > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP Offices
ONE LONDON SQUARE, CROSS LANES
- Go to...
Construction, Engineering & Projects
Andrew specialises in construction and engineering law, both contentious and non-contentious. He advises clients including developers, contractors and professional consultants on various commercial and residential projects, including contractual documentation and dispute resolution. Andrew previously spent seven years working in project management, credit strategy and debt recovery for a major UK bank.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP‘s team ‘does not disappoint‘, as is reflected by it generating work from construction sector clients, as well as those active in the healthcare, transport, energy, education and not-for-profit arenas. Practice head David Savage, who is dual-qualified as a solicitor and barrister, is knowledgeable about the gamut of construction issues; he advises on matters arising from the earliest procurement strategy discussions through to dispute avoidance/resolution, the close out of major final accounts. Recently promoted partner Andrew Keeley advises on construction and engineering contracts for commercial and prime residential projects, as well as professional negligence claims.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Insurance > Professional negligence