Geoffrey Sparks > Charles Russell Speechlys LLP > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP Offices
ONE LONDON SQUARE, CROSS LANES
- Go to...
Private wealth, technology, media and telecommunications; commercial, corporate.
Geoff specialises in mergers and acquisitions, management buyouts, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and insolvent disposals, and a wide range of commercial work, with a particular focus on information technology and outsourcing. He acts for a variety of clients, predominantly in the technology, sport and retail sectors, with a particular focus on owner-managed businesses. Experience: acting for London Irish Consortium (2013) Limited on the purchase of London Irish Rugby Club by way of a share acquisition and public offer; advising the owner-managers on the sale of a microwave technology company; and providing ongoing advice to the UK’s largest car auction company on various commercial matters.
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP attracts clients from a broad range of industries and has an impressive roster of healthcare, pharmacy and veterinary clients, as well as private equity houses. It provides a full service in addition to its corporate expertise, working in tandem with its London colleagues. Geoffrey Sparks leads the team; Tim Jenkins is especially noted for his healthcare focus and Catherine Drew‘s broad corporate expertise includes the healthcare sector. Associate Jonathan Steele is noted for his client handling abilities and practical advice and Rebecca Burford is highly rated.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Insurance > Professional negligence