Daniel Moore > Charles Russell Speechlys LLP > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP Offices
ONE LONDON SQUARE, CROSS LANES
- Go to...
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
Dan advises a wide variety of stakeholders in the context of domestic and international insolvency issues, including banks, financial institutions, companies, directors, trade creditors and insolvency practitioners. He has experience of high value litigation in the context of insolvency assignments and also undertakes non-contentious transactional work. In addition, he provides commercial, technical and strategic advice on all scenarios relating to restructuring and insolvency. Prior to joining Charles Russell Speechlys, he spent 3 years working in restructuring and insolvency including a year with Smith and Williamson’s restructuring team in London. In that role he gained a useful insight into the practical side of liquidations, administrations, company voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies.
Daniel is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP joins the ranking with a Cheltenham-based practice whose core pillars are property insolvency, restructuring advice, and transactional work in the context of insolvencies. The department is led by James Hyne from London, while the key contact for the South West is insolvency expert Daniel Moore, who advises a broad range of stakeholders on international and domestic matters.
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP’s banking and finance group focuses on international transactions on the one hand and on advising borrowers on the other hand. Based in Cheltenham, the team is led by Richard Norton, who specialises in loan facilities and securities and brings to bear in-depth expertise acting on matters involving the Middle East. Real estate finance is handled by Naomi Nettleton, while legal Director Edward Robinson is frequently sought out for his experience in aircraft security and loans. Daniel Moore was promoted to partner in May 2021 with particular know-how regarding insolvency and distressed situations.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation