Naomi Nettleton > Charles Russell Speechlys LLP > Cheltenham, England > Lawyer Profile
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Naomi advises commercial clients on complex and challenging commercial property transactions. She has wide experience in acquisitions and disposals of commercial property portfolios with particular expertise in the hotel and care home sectors. Naomi is part of the Clean Tech and Renewables team with a history of acting in the energy sector including winning a “standout” award (the highest award) at the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards 2010 for her work on the NDA nuclear development site at Oldbury. She also specialises in sports venues and events having gained unique experience on secondment at The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited.
Naomi is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
South West > Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire(Leading individuals)
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP provides clients with comprehensive support along the full lifecycle of a transaction. Its core areas of focus within commercial property are strategic land, specialist supported living, residential investment and development, as well as high-net-worth property investment, lending and management. Ian Brothwood is the key contact and regularly acts for family businesses, charities and institutional landowners in addition to developers on residential and commercial schemes. ‘Stand-out partner’ Naomi Nettleton leads the firm’s hotel focus group with particular strengths in real estate investment and finance, while mixed-use developments are handled by Nigel Morton.
South West > Finance > Banking and finance
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP‘s banking and finance group focuses on international transactions on the one hand and on advising borrowers on the other hand. Based in Cheltenham, the team is led by Richard Norton, who specialises in loan facilities and securities and brings to bear in-depth expertise acting on matters involving the Middle East. Real estate finance is handled by Naomi Nettleton, while legal Director Edward Robinson is frequently sought out for his experience in aircraft security and loans. Daniel Moore was promoted to partner in May 2021 with particular know-how regarding insolvency and distressed situations.
- Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire - South West > Real estate
- Leading individuals - South West > Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Banking and finance - South West > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Employment > Employment: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate