Mr Yoong Chong Chin > Skrine > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Level 8, Wisma UOA Damansara
50 JALAN DUNGUN, DAMANSARA HEIGHTS
50490 KUALA LUMPUR
- Go to...
Mr Yoong Chong Chin
Chin Yoong Chong is a founding partner together with John Skrine, Stanley Peddie, Dato’ Peter Mooney, and William Donald Bewsher. He has over 50 years of practice in varied areas of law in particular real estate and corporate advisory. He is presently a Notary Public. He continues to be actively involved in the firm.
English and Malay.
- Chairman (Director), Maybank Trustees Berhad (1985)
- Former Director, Malayan Banking Berhad (1984)
- Former Director, Kwong Yik Bank Berhad (1984)
- Former Director, Malaysian Tobacco Company Berhad
- Former Director, Guinness Anchor Berhad
- Former Director, Rating Agency Malaysia Berhad
- Former Director, Lanka Rating Agency Limited
- Former Director, Malaysia Land Development Company Bhd
- Founding member, Association for the Promotion of Higher Education in Malaysia (established in 1968)
- Former Director, Oriental Bank Berhad
- Notary Public
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (1959)
- Barrister-at-law (Middle Temple) (1958)