Ms Loshini Ramarmuty > Skrine > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Level 8, Wisma UOA Damansara
50 JALAN DUNGUN, DAMANSARA HEIGHTS
50490 KUALA LUMPUR
- Go to...
Ms Loshini Ramarmuty
- Construction Litigation, Arbitration and Adjudication
- Oil & Gas, and Energy Disputes
- Construction Inquiries and Investigations
Loshini is a disputes partner in the Construction and Engineering practice and her portfolio focuses on construction litigation, arbitration and adjudication. Loshini advises and represents clients on various aspects of construction and engineering projects, from contract administration to dispute avoidance and resolution. She is also experienced in domestic arbitration, arbitration related applications before the Malaysian Courts and litigation concerning construction, engineering, oil & gas, and energy contracts.
Loshini in the current Chairperson of the Young Members Group of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Malaysia Branch) and Vice Chairperson of the Society of Construction Law Malaysia. She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and is an AIAC panel adjudicator.
- Vice Chairman, Society of Construction Law Malaysia
- Committee Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Malaysia Branch
- Vice Chairperson, Young Members Group CIArb Malaysia Branch
- Member, Malaysian Inner Temple Alumni Association
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2011)
- LL.M, University of Manchester (2011)
- Barrister-at Law (Inner Temple) (2009)
- LL.B (Hons), Cardiff University (2008)