Takashi Hirose > Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners Offices
Kishimoto Building 2F
2-2-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
- Intellectual Property Law
- Life Science, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Corporate and M&A
- Risk Management & Compliance
- International Practice
- Finance and Insurance
- Dispute Resolution
Takashi Hirose is a partner in the Intellectual Property Practice Group of Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners.
Mr. Hirose has drafted and advised on intellectual property licensing, joint development agreements and other business contracts including international transactions. Mr. Hirose has also dealt with intellectual property related litigations in several fields including pharmaceuticals, mechanical engineering and consumer products. In addition, Mr. Hirose has also dealt with forensic investigations and many complex litigations including high profile product liability cases and corporate litigations.
Mr. Hirose teaches a business law course as a part-time lecturer of Tokyo University of Foreign Studies.
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP (New York Office)
Corporate Research Department, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Japanese and English
Daiichi Tokyo Bar Association, Japan Federation of Bar Associations (2007)
Member of the AIPPI Committee to Consider Agenda for 2022 Annual Meeting in San Francisco
Vice Chairman of the AIPPI Standing Committee on Commercialization of IP
Member of the AIPPI Standing Committee on Commercialization of IP
Lecturer, School of International and Area Studies, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies (Intellectual Property Laws)
Harvard Law School (LL.M.)
The University of Tokyo
Japan > Intellectual property: Independent local firms
Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners‘ IP department operates as part of the firm’s full service offering, with expertise in transactions and licensing agreements, in addition to a significant IP dispute resolution practice. Takamitsu Shigetomi leads the team, and is active on both licensing and litigation in a broad range of sectors, including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, mechanical engineering and computer software. Also key are Toshiya Furusho, who covers patent, trademark, design, copyright and unfair competition, and Takashi Hirose, who handles international IP transactions and litigations.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: Independent local firms
- Corporate and M&A: Independent local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: Independent local firms
- Risk management and investigations: Independent local firms
- Banking and finance: Independent local firms
- Intellectual property: Independent local firms
- Investment funds: Independent local firms
- Projects and energy: Independent local firms
- Dispute resolution: Independent local firms
- Labour and employment: Independent local firms