Ms Caroline Huang > Fangda Partners > Beijing, China > Lawyer Profile
Fangda Partners Offices
27/F North Tower Beijing Kerry Centre
1 Guanghua Road Chaoyang District
- Go to...
Ms Caroline Huang
Ms. Huang started practicing competition law at the same time the PRC anti-monopoly law came into effect in 2008. She is experienced in providing legal advice on merger filings, antitrust administrative investigations and compliance reviews. Her clients operate in a wide range of industries, including consumer products, finance, high-tech, manufacturing, natural resources, pharmaceuticals and shipping.
Ms. Huang has been actively involved in consulting with and providing recommendations to legislators. She also maintains close working relationships with the administrative officials responsible for anti-monopoly and anti-unfair competition. Through these interactions, she has obtained a deep understanding of the changes and developments in PRC laws and policies and can use that knowledge to fully assist her clients in communicating with administrative agencies.
Ms. Huang joined Fangda in 2014. Before joining the firm, she worked at a major law firm in China and an international law firm in New York.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, LL.M.
Peking University, LL.B
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Fangda Partners acts for both Chinese and multinational companies in the antitrust space, providing advice on compliance and merger notifications as well as representing clients in litigation and investigations. The practice acts for high-profile internet companies, representing them in cases involving allegations of failure to file for mergers with SAMR as well as abuse of dominance. In the area of merger control, the team handles transactions in sensitive sectors such as semiconductors and shipbuilding, and is particularly active in cases where SAMR requires remedies. The highly experienced Michael Han leads the practice, with Caroline Huang another key partner. The Beijing-based team frequently collaborates with the firm’s intellectual property, and dispute resolution practice groups as well as the firm’s Hong Kong office. Bryan Fu has now departed the team.
- Antitrust and competition: PRC firms - China
- Next Generation Partners - China > Antitrust and competition: PRC firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: PRC firms
- Banking and finance: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms
- Corporate and M&A: PRC firms
- Data protection: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Litigation: PRC firms
- Investment funds: PRC firms
- Labour and employment: PRC firms
- Life sciences and healthcare: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Guangdong Province: Guangzhou and Shenzhen
- Private equity: PRC firms
- Real estate and construction: PRC firms
- Regulatory/compliance: PRC firms
- TMT: PRC firms