Mr Stephen Lin > Fangda Partners > Shanghai, China > Lawyer Profile
Fangda Partners Offices
24/F, HKRI CENTRE TWO, HKRI TAIKOO HUI
288 SHI MEN YI ROAD
- Go to...
Mr Stephen Lin
Real estate and construction
Mr. Lin joined Fangda in 2004.
Fudan University, School of Law, LL.B.
BI Norwegian Business School, MBA
Fangda Partners stands out for the international nature of its client base, acting for prominent US and European clients investing in the Chinese real estate market. The team is especially active in real estate M&A, in which it advises private equity and real estate funds on the acquisition of Chinese property. It also handles property construction and development, particularly in the area of industrial and manufacturing projects. Stephen Lin leads the team and is noted for his experience acting for overseas investors in growing sectors such as logistics and data centres. Maria Wang also has extensive links to international investment funds and handles a variety of transactions in this space. Yingying Wang is another name to note.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: PRC firms
- Banking and finance: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms
- Corporate and M&A: PRC firms
- Data protection: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Litigation: PRC firms
- Investment funds: PRC firms
- Labour and employment: PRC firms
- Life sciences and healthcare: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Guangdong Province: Guangzhou and Shenzhen
- Private equity: PRC firms
- Real estate and construction: PRC firms
- Regulatory/compliance: PRC firms
- TMT: PRC firms