Mr Hyeong Gun Lee > Lee & Ko > Seoul, South Korea > Lawyer Profile
Lee & Ko Offices
63 NAMDAEMUN-RO, JUNG-GU
- Go to...
Mr Hyeong Gun Lee
Corporate and M&A practice group
English and Korean.
Admitted to bar, Korea: 1994; New York: 2003
Columbia Law School – LL.M.: 2002 Judicial Research and Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea: 1994 Seoul National University – LL.B.: 1992.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Lee & Ko‘s M&A practice has been a pillar of the firm’s work since the firm’s inception in 1977. Hyun Tae Kim, Sang Gon Kim and Hyeong Gun Lee jointly lead the team, whose outstanding deal execution capabilities make it a strong choice for Korean and cross-border transactions. Its extensive experience spans a multitude of industries, such as construction, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, energy, logistics and technology, among various others. In 2018, Sang Gon Kim, Ho Joon Moon, Ki Wook Kang and Seung Hwan Lee were among the advisers to The Carlyle Group on the sale of ADT Caps to to SK Telecom and Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets. In another highlight, Sang Gon Kim, Jang Hyuk Yeo, Sung Min Kim and others acted for LG Electronics and LG Corporation on their acquisition of ZKW Holding GmbH (an Austria-based automotive lighting and headlight systems provider) for $1.25bn. Yong Joon Yoon, Edward Kim and Kyungchun Kim are also notable individuals. Chee Kwan Kim joined from Clifford Chance.
- Corporate and M&A: local firms - South Korea
- Hall of Fame - South Korea > Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Leading individuals - South Korea > Corporate and M&A: local firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: local firms
- International arbitration
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Regulatory: compliance and investigations: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms