Mr James Conduit > Sills & Betteridge LLP > Lincoln, England > Lawyer Profile
Sills & Betteridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mr James Conduit
Corporate and Commercial.
Partner dealing with a variety of commercial and corporate contentious and non-contentious work including: company sales and purchases; joint ventures; sale of goods and services; shareholder disputes; intellectual property disputes; and all aspects of employment work.
Trained Sills & Betteridge; qualified 2008; partner in present firm 2013.
Academy of Contemporary Music (BA Hons (1st)); Bournemouth University (GDip Law); Nottingham Law School (LPC); University of London (LLM).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Sills & Betteridge LLP provides a ‘first-class service’ to clients across the Lincolnshire area, which range from SMEs to national companies with bases in the region. The group has expertise in a number of sectors, and is particularly strong in the agri-business, energy, haulage and software engineering industries. James Conduit leads the practice and has expertise in corporate transactions in the insurance and education sectors, as well as issues relating to digital media. Andrew Payne, formerly the firm’s senior partner, retired from the partnership in May 2020, though continues to practice as a consultant.
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands - East Midlands > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment