Mr Gavin MacLaren > Corrs Chambers Westgarth > Melbourne, Australia > Lawyer Profile
Corrs Chambers Westgarth Offices
LEVEL 36, BOURKE PLACE
600 BOURKE STREET
MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
- Go to...
Mr Gavin MacLaren
Senior Partner and CEO.
Gavin MacLaren is the senior partner and CEO of Corrs Chambers Westgarth.
With over 20 years’ experience, including a decade based in Asia, Gavin has acted for multinational corporations, governments, international organisations, financial institutions, private equity investors and sovereign wealth funds across the Asia Pacific region.
He is particularly sought after for his abilities in structuring and negotiating complex cross-border mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. Gavin also provides public international law advice in connection with overlapping international boundary claims, sovereignty over territory and government regulation.
Gavin is admitted as a solicitor in Australia, England and Wales.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Infrastructure projects and construction
- Intellectual property
- IT and telecoms
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Competition and trade
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: class actions
- Energy (transactions and regulatory)
- Environment and planning
- Fintech and financial services regulatory
- Labour and employment
- Media and entertainment
- Natural resources (transactions and regulatory)
- Project finance
- White-collar crime
- Labour and employment: workplace health and safety (WHS)
- Capital markets