Mr Liming Huang > Corrs Chambers Westgarth > Melbourne, Australia > Lawyer Profile
Corrs Chambers Westgarth Offices
LEVEL 36, BOURKE PLACE
600 BOURKE STREET
MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
- Go to...
Mr Liming Huang
Banking & Finance / Corporate / Energy & Resources.
Liming has an unparalleled understanding of how Chinese clients conduct business and what they think. He offers clarity and insight when working on cross border transactions and is able to provide valuable cultural context. Whether drafting bilingual legal advice and documentation, or presenting commercial and insightful solutions, Liming’s guidance enables his Australian clients to feel confident in their dealings with foreign parties. He has acted for Chinese energy and resource State-owned enterprises, as well as banks and private companies. Liming specialises in cross border mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, banking and corporate dispute resolutions, corporate advisory and project finance.
The University of Melbourne Law School Juris Doctor student mentor.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Infrastructure projects and construction
- Intellectual property
- IT and telecoms
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Competition and trade
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: class actions
- Energy (transactions and regulatory)
- Environment and planning
- Fintech and financial services regulatory
- Labour and employment
- Media and entertainment
- Natural resources (transactions and regulatory)
- Project finance
- White-collar crime
- Labour and employment: workplace health and safety (WHS)
- Capital markets