Mr Chris Horsfall > Corrs Chambers Westgarth > Melbourne, Australia > Lawyer Profile
Corrs Chambers Westgarth Offices
LEVEL 36, BOURKE PLACE
600 BOURKE STREET
MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
- Go to...
Mr Chris Horsfall
An ability to think strategically and understand construction disputes from the client’s point of view sets Chris apart.
Dual qualified in both engineering and law, he has international experience in both fields. Working for design engineering consultancies in Australia and the United Kingdom before making the move to commercial law.
Chris’s practice in construction dispute resolution extends globally with particular experience in the litigation and arbitration of complex engineering disputes.
He has advised on a range of significant infrastructure and development projects including Adelaide Desalination Plant, San Diego SR125 Toll Road Project, Roaring 40s’ Studland Bay Wind Farm and Origin Energy’s BassGas Project.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Infrastructure projects and construction
- Intellectual property
- IT and telecoms
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Competition and trade
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: class actions
- Energy (transactions and regulatory)
- Environment and planning
- Fintech and financial services regulatory
- Labour and employment
- Media and entertainment
- Natural resources (transactions and regulatory)
- Project finance
- White-collar crime
- Labour and employment: workplace health and safety (WHS)
- Capital markets