Ms Sue Davidson > Corrs Chambers Westgarth > Melbourne, Australia > Lawyer Profile
Corrs Chambers Westgarth Offices
LEVEL 36, BOURKE PLACE
600 BOURKE STREET
MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
- Go to...
Ms Sue Davidson
Climate Change / Energy & Resources / Environment & Planning.
As a recognised expert in environmental and climate change law, Sue is known for the depth of her regulatory knowledge, ability to think laterally and client focussed approach. Her practice spans major public and private infrastructure projects, waste management, contaminated land, environmental litigation, incident response and corporate and property transactions. Sue also has expertise in greenhouse and energy reporting, renewable energy and the complex issues surrounding carbon pricing, emissions trading and carbon offsets. She brings a wealth of experience and unique perspectives to her clients’ matters, having previously worked as head of the environment practice at a leading corporate law firm in London as well as in house for an environmental regulator.
Victorian Planning and Environmental Law Association Member Law Institute of Victoria Member.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Infrastructure projects and construction
- Intellectual property
- IT and telecoms
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Competition and trade
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: class actions
- Energy (transactions and regulatory)
- Environment and planning
- Fintech and financial services regulatory
- Labour and employment
- Media and entertainment
- Natural resources (transactions and regulatory)
- Project finance
- White-collar crime
- Labour and employment: workplace health and safety (WHS)
- Capital markets