Mr Matthew Critchley > Corrs Chambers Westgarth > Melbourne, Australia > Lawyer Profile
Corrs Chambers Westgarth Offices
LEVEL 36, BOURKE PLACE
600 BOURKE STREET
MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
- Go to...
Mr Matthew Critchley
Matthew specialises in major commercial litigation, insolvency and restructuring.
He has acted on a range of high profile and complex disputes involving financial services, corporate finance, corporate governance and shareholder issues.
He has also acted in some of Australia’s largest insolvencies, advising banks, investors, creditors, directors and insolvency professionals, assisting them to mitigate risk and achieve the best possible outcomes.
Matthew is recognised for his strategic, commercially-focussed approach and uncompromising commitment to client service.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Infrastructure projects and construction
- Intellectual property
- IT and telecoms
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Competition and trade
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: class actions
- Energy (transactions and regulatory)
- Environment and planning
- Fintech and financial services regulatory
- Labour and employment
- Media and entertainment
- Natural resources (transactions and regulatory)
- Project finance
- White-collar crime
- Labour and employment: workplace health and safety (WHS)
- Capital markets