Mr Nathaniel Popelianski > Corrs Chambers Westgarth > Melbourne, Australia > Lawyer Profile
Corrs Chambers Westgarth Offices
LEVEL 36, BOURKE PLACE
600 BOURKE STREET
MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
- Go to...
Mr Nathaniel Popelianski
Property & Real Estate.
Nathaniel is our head of property and real estate. He acts on real estate projects that are large, complex and deadline driven.
Admitted to practice in 1998, Nathaniel’s particular areas of expertise include acting for corporate real estate clients, developers, land owners, housing associations and financiers on:
- major “head office” commercial, industrial and retail lease pre-commitments with a focus on fitout delivery models
- real estate development including PDAs, social/private housing projects, mixed use projects, commercial office buildings, shopping centres, industrial estates and “off the plan” residential projects & communities
- real estate acquisitions and sales including shopping centres, commercial office buildings, portfolio sales, sale/lease-backs and “fund through” transactions
- specialist advice on a full range of property and title issues including subdivisions, owners corporations, easements and restrictive covenants
He is known for his ability to calmly and quietly come up with clever solutions to seemingly insurmountable problems.
Homes for Homes Limited Director Pathways Foundation Volunteer Advisor.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Corrs Chambers Westgarth regularly advises on market-leading transactions, including major new commercial developments in Melbourne, as well as large build-to-rent (BTR) developments, and industrial asset transactions on a national scale. Melbourne-based practice head Nathaniel Popelianski is well known for helming such large-scale real estate transactions, while the Sydney-based Natalie Bryant – praised by clients for her ability to ‘find solutions that work for all parties in complex situations‘ – is a key name to note for large, mixed use developments and urban renewal projects. Peter Calov acts on many of Australia’s most prominent property developments, infrastructure projects, and over station developments, as well as the corporate and financing aspects of real estate matters. Elsewhere, senior partner Paul Carrick counts global property investment houses as key clients. Calov and Carrick are also based in Sydney.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Infrastructure projects and construction
- Intellectual property
- IT and telecoms
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Competition and trade
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: class actions
- Energy (transactions and regulatory)
- Environment and planning
- Fintech and financial services regulatory
- Labour and employment
- Media and entertainment
- Natural resources (transactions and regulatory)
- Project finance
- White-collar crime
- Labour and employment: workplace health and safety (WHS)
- Capital markets