Liana Di Ciacca > Shoosmiths > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
SALTIRE COURT, 20 CASTLE TERRACE
- Go to...
Liana Di Ciacca
Banking and Finance
Liana is a senior associate in the banking and finance team based in the firm’s Edinburgh office. Liana has experience in advising financial institutions, banks and corporates in relation to a wide range of financing transactions including leveraged and acquisition finance, investment and development real estate finance and general corporate lending, on both a syndicated and bilateral basis. She regularly acts on English law matters as well as Scottish and cross border opinion work.
Liana’s recent experience includes:
- acting for a major UK clearing bank in relation to the provision of term loan facilities for circa £10 million in connection with a private equity backed acquisition of an automotive manufacturing company;
- acting for a UK plc in relation to the renewal and novation of its bonding facilities with several banks on a national and international basis;
- acting for a major UK clearing bank in relation to the provision of term loan and revolving credit facilities of circa £50million for the acquisition and development of a retail park; and
- acting for a property developer in relation to the provision of development facilities for circa £26.5 million for the development of luxury apartments.
Liana has been ranked as an “Associate to Watch” for Banking and Finance in Scotland in the Chambers and Partners UK legal directory 2022.
Law Society of Scotland
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation