Fraser Mitchell > Shoosmiths > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
SALTIRE COURT, 20 CASTLE TERRACE
- Go to...
Real Estate, Partner
Fraser leads Shoosmiths’ Planning and Environment team in Scotland.
He has extensive experience advising on all planning matters, including the provision of strategic advice, the negotiation of planning agreements, planning appeals and legal challenges to the Court of Session. Fraser also advises on issues in connection with compulsory purchase, roads, sewers and contaminated land.
Fraser has advised clients across all industry sectors including house-building, retail, investment, and energy. His indicative experience includes:
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Social housing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation