Alex Kirkhope > Shoosmiths LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Shoosmiths LLP Offices
New Station Street
- Go to...
Alex is a Partner in the Commercial team with a particular focus on Technology and outsourcing, advising clients on all aspects of their business-critical IT systems and related business functions, as well as wider technology-based commercial contracts, software licensing and information law.
Law Society of England & Wales
Shoosmiths LLP’s IT and telecoms team advises Yorkshire-based, national, and international corporates and public sector clients on IT outsourcing projects, SaaS agreements and other types of service agreements. Led by commercial tech and outsourcing specialist Alex Kirkhope, the ‘well-coordinated and professional‘ team is made up of a strong base of experienced associates; Jennifer Clarke, who advises on major public procurement work, and Lauren Midgley who handles international data-transfer matters for global clients and transactional work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire