Andy Graham > Shoosmiths LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Shoosmiths LLP Offices
New Station Street
- Go to...
Andy qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and is a Senior Associate based in Shoosmiths’ Leeds office.
Shoosmiths LLP handles Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal cases for major national clients. It has particular experience in advising on senior executive exits within regulated sectors such as financial services and healthcare. Paul Stokey and Phil Crowe jointly lead the team; the former is an expert in collective equal pay claims while the latter is a specialist in the defence of worker status and gig economy claims. For discrimination claims and issues relating to mental health, senior associate Andy Graham is recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire