Simon Procter > Shoosmiths LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Shoosmiths LLP Offices
New Station Street
- Go to...
Corporate North and Scotland
Simon is a Partner in the Corporate team based in Leeds. He has over 13 years’ experience of corporate transactions, advising both public and private companies on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisation and simplification projects and general corporate advisory. Simon has significant experience of acting on cross-border transactions, having acted for a number of North American clients on such matters. He also specialises in insolvent debt portfolio acquisitions and disposals, having acted for a US investment bank in this sector for a number of years.
Simon joined Shoosmiths in November 2017 following 13 years at Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
Shoosmiths LLP which recently celebrated five years since opening in Leeds, regularly acts for national and international listed companies and funds from a variety of industries. Team head James Foster has broad expertise in matters such as acquisitions and divestments, venture capital, growth equity, private equity investments and joint ventures. Simon Procter provides ‘a top level service and a fantastic technical ability.‘ Principal associate Natalie Hager and senior associate Sophie Davies are further key contacts.
- Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire