Tim Flight > Shoosmiths LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Shoosmiths LLP Offices
2 COLMORE SQUARE
38 COLMORE CIRCUS QUEENSWAY
- Go to...
Real Estate Partner
Tim is a real estate lawyer advising on all aspects of commercial real estate for investors, commercial developers, funders and end users. In addition, Tim works closely with the corporate, insolvency and restructuring teams at Shoosmiths providing real estate expertise.
His recent experience includes:
- Disposal of multi-let office and retail development for £95m.
- Acquisition of a multi-let office block in Birmingham city centre.
- Acquisition funding for 30 petrol stations for circa £100m.
- Advising a funder on the financing of a £35m business park acquisition.
- Acting for a national plc on the acquisition of a portfolio of properties.
- Site acquisition, negotiation of pre-let agreements and disposal of a 21 unit mixed use retail and leisure development.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Drawing on its robust national footprint, Shoosmiths LLP is rated by clients for its active commercial development practice, as well as its burgeoning residential and corporate occupier offerings. Department head Jason Jackson is a central figure within the West Midlands logistics and residential development practice, working with some of the market’s leading entities on transactions and advisory matters. James Needham , another name to note in the logistics development space, chiefly advises major UK institutions and foreign investors on pre-let and forward funded transactions. Birmingham office head Beth McArdle maintains an active corporate occupier practice, often negotiating head office leases for various public companies. Real estate finance team head Tim Flight is especially noted for his experience in the care home, student development and healthcare sectors. Senior associate Sophie Jack is also recommended.
- Next Generation Partners - West Midlands > Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Commercial property: Birmingham - West Midlands > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant