Hollie Wrigley > Shoosmiths LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Shoosmiths LLP Offices
THE XYZ BUILDING
2 HARDMAN BOULEVARD, SPINNINGFIELDS
- Go to...
Corporate Restructuring and Advisory
Hollie is a senior associate in the Corporate Restructuring and Advisory team in the Shoosmiths’ Manchester office. Hollie advises on all aspects of restructuring and insolvency and her experience includes advising insolvency practitioners on all elements arising from their appointment, acting for both buyer and seller in business sales out of administration, advising on company voluntary arrangements, reviewing security documentation and structures and preparing court applications for insolvency related matters. Hollie works with a variety of clients including insolvency practitioners, banks, asset based lenders, private companies and LPA receivers.
Hollie has assisted on a number of high profile administrations including, ASA Resource Group PLC, Oddbins, Monarch Aircraft Engineering, Manchester House, Artisan and Burdens Limited. Hollie has also been involved in a number of retail CVAs (Aldo, Supercuts and Select Fashions).
Hollie completed the LPC with Distinction at BPP Law School in Manchester. Hollie then trained at Addleshaw Goddard before qualifying into their Business Support and Restructuring department in 2009. Hollie remained at Addleshaws until October 2012 when she joined Shoosmiths.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The ‘fantastic team’ at Shoosmiths LLP acts for a wide range of clients spanning accounting firms, corporate directors, management teams, banks and asset-based lenders. The firm has recently advised on a range of successful CVAs for high street retailer and hospitality clients. Practice head Sarah Teal has particular expertise in contentious insolvency work and advising boards of directors on duties and responsibilities in distressed situations. Associates Hollie Wrigley and Hannah Gaskell also play a key role in the practice.
- Rising stars - North West > Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - North West > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Immigration
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Construction