Kellie Hatton > Shoosmiths LLP > Sheffield, England > Lawyer Profile
Shoosmiths LLP Offices
73 SIDNEY STREET
- Go to...
Kellie is a Real Estate partner with over 18 years’ experience in all aspects of Real Estate law. She specialises in large development projects, acting for both private and public sector clients. She has considerable experience acting on the site assembly, funding, construction and disposal of a broad range of assets, including residential, industrial and mixed-use schemes.
Kellie has recently led the following projects:
- a residential development site in London (approximately £180 million GDV);
- an 840 bed student scheme in Sheffield (approximately £100 million GDV);
- a 30 acre business park in Kettering, including several forward funding deals, pre-lets and investment sales;
- a supermarket and care home development in Buckinghamshire;
- a hotel and PRS scheme in Milton Keynes;
- a new residential led scheme in Kettering (460 homes and care home); and
- two large industrial developments in Barnsley.
Shoosmiths LLP continues to grow its regional client portfolio with new instructions from Doncaster Borough Council and South Yorkshire Housing Association. Thomas Hall specialises in strategic land transactions, and regularly acts for Hallam Land Management on their national portfolio, as well as other housebuilders. Kellie Hatton has ‘excellent management skills’ and focuses on development and investment transactions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire