Kellie Hatton > Shoosmiths LLP > Sheffield, England > Lawyer Profile
Shoosmiths LLP Offices
73 SIDNEY STREET
- Go to...
Kellie is a Real Estate partner with over 18 years’ experience in all aspects of Real Estate law. She specialises in large development projects, acting for both private and public sector clients. She has considerable experience acting on the site assembly, funding, construction and disposal of a broad range of assets, including residential, industrial and mixed-use schemes.
Kellie has recently led the following projects:
- a residential development site in London (approximately £180 million GDV);
- an 840 bed student scheme in Sheffield (approximately £100 million GDV);
- a 30 acre business park in Kettering, including several forward funding deals, pre-lets and investment sales;
- a supermarket and care home development in Buckinghamshire;
- a hotel and PRS scheme in Milton Keynes;
- a new residential led scheme in Kettering (460 homes and care home); and
- two large industrial developments in Barnsley.
Shoosmiths LLP ‘delivers a first-class service’ to its growing roster of regional and national clients, including Taylor Wimpey, Invesco Real Estate and Larkfleet Homes. Thomas Hall, who specialises in strategic land transactions, leads the practice and advises on retail and industrial development and investment projects. Praised for her ‘commitment, technical ability, commercial understanding and approachable manner’, Kellie Hatton has particular expertise in regeneration schemes and mixed-use developments. Legal director David Goy and principal associate Kate McGoverne, who is ‘well-versed in commercial landlord and tenant property matters’, are also key members of the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire