Mr Jingye Jiang > Global Law Office > Beijing, China > Lawyer Profile
Global Law Office Offices
15 & 20F, TOWER 1, CHINA CENTRAL PLACE
NO 81 JIANGUO ROAD, CHAOYANG DISTRICT
- Go to...
Mr Jingye Jiang
Mr. Jiang Jingye is well experienced in dispute resolution with a particular focus on arbitration and litigation.
On behalf of clients including domestic and abroad shipping companies, P&I clubs, insurance companies, import/export companies, project contractors and manufacturers, he has handled more than 500 cases relevant with bills of lading, charter parties, marine oil pollution, salvage, shipbuilding and ship purchase, insurance claims, international trade, contracts disputes, corporate disputes, financial claims, real estates and construction, etc. in front of courts including supreme people’s court, local people’s courts and maritime courts and before arbitration tribunals in the major arbitration institutes including CIETAC, CMAC, BAC, HKIAC, LMAA and ICC. Meanwhile, Mr. Jiang provided services for state-owned enterprises, foreign-funded companies and private companies in connection with foreign direct investment and mergers & acquisitions, etc.
Mr. Jiang also served as the presiding arbitrator, co-arbitrator and sole arbitrator in hundreds of arbitration cases at CIETAC, CMAC and BAC, etc.
1998 – Present Global Law Office, Beijing
1994 – 1997 China – South Africa Trading Group of China Council for Promotion of International Trade, Johannesburg
1989 – 1993 Secretariat of China Maritime Arbitration Commission, Beijing
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of the China Maritime Arbitration Commission
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of Beijing Arbitration Commission / Beijing International Arbitration Center
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission / Shanghai International Arbitration Center
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of the Qingdao Arbitration Commission
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of the Xiamen Arbitration Commission
- a member of ICC China Arbitration Committee
- a member of the Legislative consultants of the Standing Committee of the Beijing People’s Congress
1996 – 1998 Witwatersrand University, South Africa, HD
1985 – 1989 Dalian Maritime University, LL.B.
Global Law Office handles a broad range of shipping disputes, acting for ship leasing companies, cargo owners, and shipbuilders. The practice represents clients in litigation related to charters and casualty issues and arbitrations. Partners in the team are also frequently instructed to sit as arbitrators, and also appear in court as expert witnesses. Yifeng Gao, Jingye Jiang and Ting Lei lead the team and all have deep experience in this sector.
Based across the firm’s Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen offices, the insurance team at Global Law Office is highly experienced in advising insurance and reinsurance companies on their multimillion-dollar investments, fund formation, restructuring, equity transfer, insurance pay-outs, and disputes. Amy Dai is well versed in major investment projects; Jingye Jiang,Tim Yimin Liu, Ken Huang and Zhao Li are noted for insurance litigation; Xu Jin advises on fund formation and asset restructuring matters; and Huawei Lin and Yifeng Gao are further names to note.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: PRC firms
- Data protection: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration: PRC firms
- Life sciences and healthcare: PRC firms
- Projects and energy: PRC firms
- TMT: PRC firms
- Antitrust and competition: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms
- Corporate and M&A: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Litigation: PRC firms
- Fintech: PRC firms
- Investment funds: PRC firms
- Private equity: PRC firms
- Real estate and construction: PRC firms
- Regulatory/compliance: PRC firms
- Shipping: PRC firms
- Tax: PRC firms
- WTO/international trade: PRC firms
- Insurance; PRC firms
- Labour and employment: PRC firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Sichuan Province: Chengdu including Chongqing
- Intellectual property: PRC firms