Mr Frank Hang > Global Law Office > Beijing, China > Lawyer Profile
Global Law Office Offices
15 & 20F, TOWER 1, CHINA CENTRAL PLACE
NO 81 JIANGUO ROAD, CHAOYANG DISTRICT
- Go to...
Mr Frank Hang
Mr. Hang is Global Law Office’s partner in Beijing. His practice and experiences cover international trade such as antidumping, countervailing, safeguard, Section 337, WTO dispute, import & export dispute settlement, customs, competition laws, merger & acquisition, direct investment.
Mr. Hang is specialized in international trade, including antidumping, countervailing, safeguard, Section 337 and customs related matters. Mr. Hang has represented more than 100 clients from US, Japan, EU, Korea, etc to respond to China antidumping, countervailing and safeguard investigations; Mr. Hang has also represented hundreds of Chinese clients to respond to antidumping, countervailing, Section 337 investigations initiated by US, EU, Canada, Australia, India, Turkey, Indonesia, Pakistan, etc. These investigations involve a variety of industries, such as petrochemical, steel, tires, solar cells, electronic, paper, textiles, light and agricultural products. Mr. Hang handles antidumping and countervailing investigations for local and international clients, such as BMW, Vallourec, Sasol, MHCS, Ascend, Shagang Steel, Hengyang Valin, Suntech, Hanwha, Xiashun. Mr. Hang has formed long-term partnership with many firms specializing in international trade located all over the world.
Mr. Hang represents China and foreign clients in customs matters, such as export control, certificate of origin, customs classification.
Mr. Hang provides anti-monopoly opinions and guidelines to clients; he also assists clients in their merger control filing before the Chinese anti-monopoly authorities.
Mr. Hang deals with merger & acquisition, direct investment and other general corporate issues.
Mr. Hang has been recognized by Chambers, Who’s Who Legal, Legal 500, LEGALBAND as the leading lawyer in the area of International Trade. Mr. Hang is listed in the Chinese 1000 International Lawyers.
Mr. Hang was admitted in the PRC in 1999. Mr. Hang joined Global Law Office as a partner in 2012. Prior to joining Global, Mr. Hang worked with Jun He Law Offices in the areas of International Trade and Competition.
- Member of WTO and Anti-dumping Professional Committee of Beijing Lawyers Association
- Legal Advisory Committee Member of CCPIT
- Legal Advisory Committee Member for Fujian Province to Deal with International Trade Remedies
- Deputy Chairman of Zhejiang Enterprise Chamber of Commerce in Beijing
- Executive Deputy Chairman of Huzhou Chamber of Commerce in Beijing
- Executive Deputy Chairman of Deqing Chamber of Commerce in Beijing
LL.M., Columbia University, 2008
Master of Law, Shanghai University of International Business and Economics, 2002;
Bachelor of Law, Shanghai University of International Business and Economics, 1998.
Global Law Office‘s practice is led by Frank Hang, who focuses on anti-dumping and countervailing disputes, export control specialist Qing Ren, and Deming Zhao, who handles both compliance and customs investigations. The team acts for clients from the industrial and services sectors in responding to investigations from the EU, United States, and EEC.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: PRC firms
- Data protection: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration: PRC firms
- Life sciences and healthcare: PRC firms
- Projects and energy: PRC firms
- TMT: PRC firms
- Antitrust and competition: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms
- Corporate and M&A: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Litigation: PRC firms
- Fintech: PRC firms
- Investment funds: PRC firms
- Private equity: PRC firms
- Real estate and construction: PRC firms
- Regulatory/compliance: PRC firms
- Shipping: PRC firms
- Tax: PRC firms
- WTO/international trade: PRC firms
- Insurance; PRC firms
- Labour and employment: PRC firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Sichuan Province: Chengdu including Chongqing
- Intellectual property: PRC firms