Mr Zhongcheng Wang > Global Law Office > Beijing, China > Lawyer Profile
Global Law Office Offices
15 & 20F, TOWER 1, CHINA CENTRAL PLACE
NO 81 JIANGUO ROAD, CHAOYANG DISTRICT
- Go to...
Mr Zhongcheng Wang
Kevin Wang specializes in dispute resolution, project construction and energy, merger and acquisition, real estate, product liability and tort.
As a rich experienced litigator, Kevin Wang has appeared in courts or arbitration tribunals for several hundred times during the past 20 years. Kevin Wang experts in making strategies and crafts in details to make sure that the quality of each court hearing meets the clients’ expectations. Besides, Kevin Wang also appear in courts or arbitration tribunals overseas as Chinese legal expert and well experienced on cases involving multiple jurisdictions and legal cultures.
As one of the top lawyers in project construction and energy area, his competence and expertise in infrastructure and energy projects, merger and acquisition, building and relative dispute resolution are well recognized by the legal profession. His client highlights that he understands the market and is very much an expert on the clients’ business as well as on law and practice. Recently, Kevin Wang also represents clients participating in the investment and financing business in the new industries including modern agriculture, clean energy, new material, environmental protection and energy saving, logistics, development of new urban districts and characteristic town, etc.
Kevin Wang joined Global Law Office and became partner in 2005. Before that, he worked in a giant construction corporation and another law firm.
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), Arbitrator
- China Maritime Arbitration Commission (CMAC), Arbitrator
- Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb)
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB)
- International Building and Engineering Contracts Accredited Professional (IBEC AP)
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), EMBA
Dalian Maritime University, LLM
Liao Ning University, LLB
Global Law Office handles a range of real estate matters, including the financing and construction of infrastructure projects such as railways and industrial developments. The practice is also active in the commercial property sector, with Jason Wang particularly noted for his experience advising on transactions involving hotels. Huawei Lin stands out for his work acting for private equity funds such as Warburg Pincus and Blackstone on acquisitions of Chinese real estate assets. Zhongcheng Wang is another key contact in the team.
Global Law Office advises on the development and construction of a wide range of projects, both in China and overseas. The team has a particular focus on the mining and energy sectors, and also advises on transport and industrial projects. Key partners in the practice include Shifang Guo, who is experienced in acquisitions and investments involving projects, as well as project financing, with Zhongcheng Wang and Miller Wang also active in this area.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: PRC firms
- Data protection: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration: PRC firms
- Life sciences and healthcare: PRC firms
- Projects and energy: PRC firms
- TMT: PRC firms
- Antitrust and competition: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms
- Corporate and M&A: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Litigation: PRC firms
- Fintech: PRC firms
- Investment funds: PRC firms
- Private equity: PRC firms
- Real estate and construction: PRC firms
- Regulatory/compliance: PRC firms
- Shipping: PRC firms
- Tax: PRC firms
- WTO/international trade: PRC firms
- Insurance; PRC firms
- Labour and employment: PRC firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Sichuan Province: Chengdu including Chongqing
- Intellectual property: PRC firms