Stephanie Kierans > Sherrards Solicitors LLP > St Albans, England > Lawyer Profile
Sherrards Solicitors LLP Offices
4 BEACONSFIELD ROAD
- Go to...
Partner, Commercial Property
Stephanie is involved in a broad range of commercial property work including the acquisition and disposal of both retail and commercial and residential investment property.
Stephanie undertakes high-volume transactional work for clients within a variety of sectors, including retail and restaurant. She also manages portfolios of investment properties for a number of clients.
Stephanie started her legal career at Sherrards in 2004, as a paralegal, and trained with the firm through to qualification. She has developed an efficient and pragmatic approach to achieving the best possible outcome for clients.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Sherrards Solicitors LLP advises on all aspects of development work from acquisition, planning and construction to sales, lettings and management. The real estate practice specialises in several sectors including retail , hospitality and franchising. Practice head Terry Fendt has extensive experience in commercial property matters with particular expertise in the retail industry. Stephanie Kierans focuses on transactions such as acquisitions and disposals.
- Next Generation Partners - South East > Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx