Mr Seb Bisley > Buddle Findlay > Wellington, New Zealand > Lawyer Profile
Buddle Findlay Offices
1 WILLIS STREET
- Go to...
Mr Seb Bisley
Insurance; litigation and insolvency law.
Partner. Specialises in litigation and dispute resolution, and in particular commercial, insurance, public and insolvency litigation. For details about Seb’s work highlights see here – www.buddlefindlay.com/people/seb-bisley.
Seb has appeared in a broad range of cases before the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal, High Court, Human Rights Review Tribunal, Māori Land Court, Māori Appellate Court and District Court. He has a wide-ranging litigation practice, having advised and represented corporations, trustees, hedge funds, bondholders and individuals on complex litigation proceedings and regulatory investigations in New Zealand, England and a number of off-shore jurisdictions.
• BA, LLB (Hons) (Victoria University of Wellington)
• LLM (Dist) (University of Durham)
• Admitted New Zealand 2002
• Admitted England and Wales 2008
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- Projects and resources management (including environment)
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Transport (rail, road, air and sea)