Elaine Colville > Shepherd and Wedderburn > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Shepherd and Wedderburn Offices
10 ST PAUL'S CHURCHYARD
- Go to...
Elaine is a partner specialising in property investment advice for pension funds, insurance companies and property companies which have included forward purchase of developments, and purchase and lease back transactions, both of single assets and of large property portfolios. Elaine also has many years’ experience in property finance and landlord and tenant. Clients include BAE Systems Pension Fund, ASDA Group Pension Scheme, Oxford Colleges and Value and Income Trust plc.
Trained Parker Garrett (now Taylor Wessing); qualified 1978; partner 1982-2007; partner Shepherd and Wedderburn 2007.
The Law Society of England and Wales; Investment Property Forum.
Couvent de Lorette; University of Kent (1975 BA Hons); College of Law (1976).
Gardening, tennis (the Hurlingham club), travel.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Water
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Property finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation