Ms Min-Li Tan > CNPLaw LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
CNPLaw LLP Offices
600 NORTH BRIDGE ROAD # 13-01
- Go to...
Ms Min-Li Tan
Partner. Corporate Finance Co-Head
For Min-Li’s full profile, please click here.
Tan Min-Li’s principal areas of expertise are in corporate and financial services with particular emphasis on corporate finance, securities and capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and infrastructure projects in Singapore and the region.
Min-Li has considerable experience in the areas of initial public offerings, regional investments, corporate restructuring, cross border joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions in the region. She regularly advises on Singapore Exchange compliance and corporate governance issues.
Major clients of Min-Li’s include listed foreign and local companies and financial institutions.
Min-Li is recognised in The Best Lawyers Singapore for Corporate Law and M&A and has been ranked since the 2014/2015 edition. She is also recognised as Singapore’s Top 100 private practice lawyers in 2019 by Asia Business Law Journal. She is recommended as leading lawyer for Capital Markets in IFLR1000 2019, has been named an AsiaLaw Profiles Leading Lawyer in the area of Corporate M&A for the past ten consecutive years, a recommended lawyer for Capital Markets in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019 and was ranked in Chambers and Partners Global 2019. She is also a regular presenter at seminars in Singapore and the region on initial public offerings, mergers & acquisitions and corporate governance issues.
Some of Min-Li’s notable transactions:
- Advised Eggriculture Foods Ltd. as to Singapore law, in respect of its listing on 7 September 2018 on the GEM of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, pursuant to which 125,000,000 shares were offered at an offer price of HK$0.50 per share, raising approximately HK$33.9 million in net proceeds.
- Advised and acted as solicitors for Synagie Corporation Ltd. in its initial public offering (“IPO”) on the Catalist Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited on 8 August 2018. The IPO of 43 million invitation shares in the capital of Synagie at S$0.27 per share raised approximately S$11.6 million in gross proceeds and S$9.8 million in net proceeds.
- Advised Shuang Yun Holdings Limited as to Singapore law in respect of its listing on 15 November 2017 on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, pursuant to which 250,000,000 new shares are offered under a Global Offering at an offer price of HK$0.56 per share, raising approximately HK$113.6 million in net proceeds.
- Advised Omnibridge Holdings Limited on its listing on the Growth Enterprise Market of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited on 17 July 2017, by way of share offer comprising 150,000,000 Offer Shares at an offer price of HK$0.45 per Offer Share.
- Advised China Sky Chemical Fibre Co., Ltd (“CSCF”) as compliance advisor on its compliance with the rules governing companies listed on the SGX and advising CSCF on the submission of a resumption of trading application pursuant to a trading suspension issued by the SGX.
English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
LLB (Honours), National University of Singapore, 1991
LLM, University of London, 1993
CNPLaw LLP‘s corporate finance group, valued for its ‘knowledge and integrity‘, is highly involved in domestic capital markets, advising issuers and underwriters on their debt and equity transactions. The group is able to draw on other strong practices within the firm, that regularly assist with dispute resolution, intellectual property and real estate issues arising from capital markets work. In January 2021, the group was boosted by the arrival of Wee Siong Low from Wong Tan & Molly Lim LLC, who brought with him expertise in transactions involving Hong Kong-listed companies. Pradeep Kumar Singh is a veteran of the space, often handling IPOs and debt securities issuances. The team is led by Min-Li Tan, praised by clients as ‘an extremely reliable, attentive, innovative and solution driven lawyer‘.