Mr Syahdan Z. Aziz > SSEK Legal Consultants > Jakarta, Indonesia > Lawyer Profile
SSEK Legal Consultants Offices
MAYAPADA TOWER, 14TH FLOOR
JL JEND SUDIRMAN KAV 28
- Go to...
Mr Syahdan Z. Aziz
Oil and gas, energy and natural resources, project finance and infrastructure, M&A
Syahdan Aziz joined SSEK in 2005. His practice includes oil and gas law, energy and natural resources, project finance and infrastructure, foreign capital investment, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters.
Syahdan is recognized by Asialaw as a leading practitioner for energy & natural resources and projects & infrastructure, and is a Legal 500 recommended lawyer for projects & energy.
Syahdan’s recent projects include:
- Advising Pertamina, the Indonesian state oil and gas company, on the acquisition of PT Trans Pacific Petrochemical Indotama.
- Assisting a Japanese petroleum company with the review of a fuel sale SPA and storage agreement.
- Advising a French electrical engineering company on a dispute with a consortium partner in Indonesia.
- Advising an American company that formulates and packages synthetic lubricants and filters on registration and distribution matters in Indonesia.
- Advising a client on establishing an operations and management company to provide services to a smelter.
- Advising a Chinese hydropower engineering and construction company.
- Advising a multinational drilling rig operator on a potential cooperation with an Indonesian company.
Indonesian Advocates Association (Peradi), American Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia
Syahdan received his Bachelor of Laws in economic law from the University of Indonesia in 2005. He earned his Master of Laws in 2009 after completing a one-year program in international economic and business law at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands.