Ms Shi Ying Chua > Shook Lin & Bok LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Shook Lin & Bok LLP Offices
1 ROBINSON ROAD
#18-00 AIA TOWER
- Go to...
Ms Shi Ying Chua
Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions
Shi Ying is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. Her areas of practice include corporate and corporate finance, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions. She has worked with some of the largest corporations in Singapore (listed and unlisted), as well as leading international groups on domestic matters and cross-border transactions.
LLB (Hons), National University of Singapore (2010); Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore (2011)
Shook Lin & Bok LLP‘s offering operates at the intersection between corporate, finance and TMT work; practitioners are well versed in the full plethora of issues surrounding the development, protection, financing and acquisition of assets and businesses across the whole spectrum of relevant sectors. The firm’s position at the junction of technology, regulation and commerce attracts a wide range of clients, from local start-ups to some of the most innovative companies and recognisable brands. David Chong oversees the practice, which also fields recommended advisors Ho Ying Ming, Dayne Ho and Chua Shi Ying.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- International arbitration