Ms Claudia Khoo > Shook Lin & Bok LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Shook Lin & Bok LLP Offices
1 ROBINSON ROAD
#18-00 AIA TOWER
- Go to...
Ms Claudia Khoo
Litigation & Dispute Resolution, International Arbitration; Restructuring & Insolvency
Claudia’s area of practice include banking and finance-related litigation, insolvency and restructuring and general commercial litigation, with a focus on banking and financial disputes, personal and corporate insolvency. She regularly advises many of the major local and foreign banks and financial institutions in Singapore on a broad range of banking facilities and security documentation and often represents them in the recovery and realisation of their securities and assets.
Claudia also acts for the accounting firms and insurance companies and has acted for the Monetary Authority of Singapore on matters relating to personal and corporate insolvency.
Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore (2016); LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield (2014)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- International arbitration