Ms Ying Yi Siow > Shook Lin & Bok LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Shook Lin & Bok LLP Offices
1 ROBINSON ROAD
#18-00 AIA TOWER
- Go to...
Ms Ying Yi Siow
Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions; Private Equity & Venture Capital
Ying Yi advises on a range of corporate and corporate finance matters, with particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity investments, regulatory compliance and general corporate transactions.
Ying Yi graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce from The University of Western Australia, where she was a recipient of the St Catherine’s College Scholarship and the UWA Undergraduate Learning & Teaching Research Intern Scholarship.
Solicitor, Western Australia (2018); Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore (2015); LLB & BCom, The University of Western Australia (2013)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- International arbitration