Ms Lee Ping > Shook Lin & Bok LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Shook Lin & Bok LLP Offices
1 ROBINSON ROAD
#18-00 AIA TOWER
- Go to...
Ms Lee Ping
Litigation & Dispute Resolution; International Arbitration; Restructuring & Insolvency
Lee Ping’s practice encompasses a diverse range of litigation and arbitration work including employment, insolvency, shareholders’ and other contractual and tortious disputes. She has represented and advised multinational corporations, local and foreign listed companies, insolvency practitioners, funds, fund administrator and investors, company directors and numerous high net-worth individuals.
She also represents individuals charged with economic crimes and regulatory offences and in the course of her volunteering with the Law Society’s Criminal Legal Aid Scheme, has been exposed to a broad range of criminal matters.
Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore, 2013; LLB (Hons), King’s College London, 2011
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- International arbitration